White listing a URL in Trend Worry-Free Business SecurityNovember 23, 2012
These instructions are for me — if they help someone else, well and good, but they are really a brain dump for me in case I have to do this again.
To whitelist/allow a URL that Trend Micro Worry-Free Security is blocking:
- Log in to the server.
- Open Trend Micros Worry-Free Security console.
- Go to Preferences > Global Settings.
- Select the Desktop/Server tab.
- Scroll down to the URL Filtering section.
- Type the URL in the URLs to approve box.
- Click Add.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Save.
- Close the Trend console and log out of the server.
It may take five to ten minutes for this new policy to cascade to the client computers.