Amazon phone numberMay 25, 2011
Amazon.com doesn’t have a phone number in Australia — not that I could find, anyway. However, If you have an Amazon account, you can get them to call you. From my limited experience (three calls), they call you back within seconds of you asking them to.
Here’s how to get Amazon to call you, no matter where you are:
- Click Help at the top right of the Amazon home page.
- Click the Contact Us button on the right.
- If you’re not already signed in, you will be asked to enter your email address and password that you use for Amazon.com
- Select your relevant options in sections 1 and 2.
- Click Call us in section 3.
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- Then either click Call me now or Call me in 5 minutes. If you select Call me now, make sure no-one is on the phone as Amazon will call within seconds.
There’s also an international phone number you can call (+1-206-266-2992), but why would you when Amazon can call you at their expense?
[Links last checked May 2011]